FT, Accounts Payable Associate I
Code and Process accounts payable invoices on a timely and accurate matter. Process and Post Payroll. Produce reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Code and Enter Refunds and Invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor and track vendor remit address and due dates as needed.
- Run A/P checks weekly
- Weekly/monthly reports on A/P checks and various other reporting
- Process and post bank transactions
- Process year-end 1099 forms
- Sort and Process Incoming Mail
- Scan all checks/ payroll
- Print all Invoices from AP Payables e-mail box
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience – 1-2 years of experience processing full accounts payable, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics. Processing of payroll for multiple companies using a third party software.
- Licensing/Education – High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Physical Requirements – Must be able to: Sit, stand & bend, lift 50 pounds, sit for long periods of time, walk for long periods of time, stand for long periods of time and there may be limited ability to move about due to job requirements
Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Disabled and Protected Veterans”