FT, Certifified Medical Assistant/PCT
Certified Medical Assistant
Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics is looking for caring individuals to join our patient-centered orthopaedic practice. The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A willingness to serve our patients with respect and compassion.
- A commitment to support our doctors in a competent and professional manner.
- A desire to contribute as a key player on a high-performing team.
We welcome applications from a range of certified or licensed healthcare professionals for our Patient Care Tech positions, which involve direct patient care. Qualified individuals include; nationally certified registered medical assistants, licensed practical nurses, and certified athletic trainers. Requirements include:
- At least two years of work experience in a medical office or a hospital setting.
- Computer literacy in an electronic medical record application.
- Experience with phlebotomy, suture removal, cast/splint applications, FMLA paperwork, and precertification of MRI, CT, and DME orders.
- Typing skills for EMR.
- Positive upbeat attitude
Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics offers a rewarding work environment along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested applicants may visit www.kcoi.com/careers to complete our employment application.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Disabled and Protected Veterans”