FT, Patient Care Technician
Kansas City Orthopedic Alliance is looking for professional and caring individuals to join our patient-centered orthopaedic practice. The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A willingness to serve our patients with respect and compassion.
- A commitment to support our doctors in a competent and professional manner.
- A desire to contribute as a key player on a high-performing team.
We welcome applications from a range of certified or licensed healthcare professionals for our Patient Care Tech positions, which involve direct patient care. Qualified individuals include; certified registered medical assistants, licensed practical nurses, and certified athletic trainers. Requirements include:
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a medical office or a hospital setting.
- Computer literacy in an electronic medical record application.
- Experience with, suture removal, cast/splint applications, FMLA paperwork, and precertification of MRI, CT, and DME orders.
- Typing skills for EMR.
- Patient phone triage calls
- Positive upbeat attitude
Kansas City Orthopedic Alliance offers a rewarding work environment along with a competitive salary and benefits package including the following: health, dental, vision, life insurance, Flex Spending, 401k & profit sharing, paid time off and employee assistance program.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Disabled and Protected Veterans”