FT, Radiologic Technologist
Orthopaedic Management Services
Full-time Radiology Technologist position open in Leawood, KS. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced orthopedic clinic, orthopedic urgent care clinic and/or surgical environment
- Insure patient and physicians needs are met
- Surgical experience preferred
- Orthopedic experience preferred
- Ensure all duties are performed in an efficient manner in compliance with regulations
- Assists clinic and hospital personnel as needed
- Available hours: Mon. – Fri. 9-5:30/10:30-7:00
Requirements include: graduate of an approved school of radiologic technology program, registered ARRT, Kansas LRT license, BLS within 30 days of hire.
Interested applicants may visit www.kcoi.com/careers to complete our employment application.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Disabled and Protected Veterans”