FT, Radiologic Technologist
Orthopaedic Management Services
Full-time Radiology Technologist position open in Leawood, KS. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced orthopedic clinic, orthopedic urgent care clinic and/or surgical environment
- Insure patient and physicians needs are met
- Surgical experience preferred
- Orthopedic experience preferred
- Ensure all duties are performed in an efficient manner in compliance with regulations
- Assists clinic and hospital personnel as needed
- Available hours: Mon. – Fri. 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Requirements include: graduate of an approved school of radiologic technology program, registered ARRT, Kansas LRT license, BLS within 30 days of hire.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Disabled and Protected Veterans”