FT, Radiology Technologist
Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
OMS has a Full-time Radiology Technologist position available in Leawood, KS. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced orthopedic clinic, orthopedic urgent care clinic and/or surgical environment
- Insure patient and physicians needs are met
- Surgical experience preferred
- Orthopedic experience preferred
- Ensure all duties are performed in an efficient manner in compliance with regulations
- Assists clinic and hospital personnel as needed
- Available hours M-F 10:30am-7pm
- Must be able to work alternating weekends (10am to 4pm)
Requirements include: graduate of an approved school of radiologic technology program, registered ARRT, Kansas LRT license, BLS within 30 days of hire.
Benefits include the following: health, dental, vision, life insurance, Flex Spending, 401k & profit sharing, paid time off and employee assistance program.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Disabled and Protected Veterans”