Full-time Director of Marketing and Business Development
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVOLOPMENT
Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute has an opening for a full‐time Director of Marketing and Business Development. Primary responsibility is to develop and implement strategies and advertising campaigns to acquire new business and increase current products/services for KCOI.
- Design and implements marketing and advertising campaigns; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Initiate and develops relationships with target audiences, which may include patients, referring physicians, schools, urgent care centers etc.
- Set up tracking systems for marketing activities
- Design, develop and produce promotional materials.
- Coordinate all orders for promotional give-away items with vendor.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with service line departments; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Develop distribute and track news releases as needed.
- Develop content, monitor and respond to Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites.
- Prepare copy for website updates and weekly blogs.
- Set up and monitor google profiles.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing patient data to analyze the success of marketing campaigns.
- Prepares and monitors annual marketing budget.
- Coordinates and purchase media buys as needed and budget allows.
- Plan, staff and implement trade shows at case manager conferences.
- Develop and implement employee education around services and marketing
- Communicate and promote KCOI internally to employees
- Identify and analyze competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Business, Journalism, or other equivalent degrees
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Highly creative and motivated
- Ability to work independently
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, corporate communications, public relations, journalism and/or adverting agency
- Experience marketing in the healthcare industry
- Experience managing and/or writing blogs
- A personal presence on social media that demonstrates a passion for social marketing and knowledge of appropriate channels and strategies.
- Proven project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Publisher
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Ability to produce written and digital content.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail; organizational and analytical skills
- Professionalism in working with others
- Required to visit clients in the community
- Ability to stand for periods of time
- Ability to use computer
Benefits include the following: health, dental, vision, life insurance, Flex Spending, 401k & profit sharing, paid time off and employee assistance program.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Disabled and Protected Veterans”